The International Festival for Business (IFB) 2014 is the largest global concentration of business events during 2014. The 50-day festival runs across 7 weeks in June and July and will attract business delegates and trade intermediaries from around the world.
IFB 2014 offers you the choice of more than 150 business-focused events, spanning seven broad IFB 2014 themes:
- Cities, Enterprise and Urban Business
- Creative and Digital Industries
- Financial and Professional Services
- Higher/Further Education and Research
- Low Carbon and Renewables
- Manufacturing, Science and Technology
- Maritime, Port and Logistics
Take a look at the IFB 2014 Events Calendar
IFB 2014 is a key part of the government’s target of rebalancing the economy and achieving its export and investment objectives. A festival like this has never been held before, placing an explicit focus on creating new international and domestic business-to-business relationships and commercial openings for small, medium and large UK companies.
As part of this once in-a-generation business festival experience, there is also a fantastic Cultural Programme (IFB Culture) to entertain you during your stay in Liverpool. Liverpool is creative, vibrant and culturally rich with something for everyone, so turn your IFB 2014 business trip into a ‘working city break to remember.
Find out more about the IFB Cultural Programme
One of IFB 2014’s prime objectives is to foster new business relationships and opportunities that may in time lead to direct commercial trade and investment outcomes for UK companies of all sizes, across all sectors. There has been a number of mechanisms created to facilitate matching up potential customers, suppliers and investors both before and during IFB 2014 in a free service called IFB Business Brokerage. To access the service IFB Business Club membership.
By joining the IFB Business Club you gain access to a wide range of high-value services, facilities and business opportunities for free during the festival, including those on offer within the IFB Hub, located at the heart of Liverpool’s historic waterfront:
- IFB 2014 delegate, visitor and programme information
- Transport links around the city
- Free Wi-Fi and access to the members’ lounge
- Meeting spaces available to book
- nternational trading floor to facilitate trade and investment meetings
- Ongoing programme of free trade, investment, market and sector events
- Accredited media centre
- Access to a comprehensive range of business support and advice
- Access to IFB’s unique and free business brokerage services
Find out more about the IFB Business Club